Job Title: Program & Development Associate
GlobalAustin is currently seeking a Program & Development Associate (PDA) who will be an integral part of our team, playing a vital role in helping our organization grow. As a newly developed position, you will have the opportunity to help shape the role and bring your unique strengths to the two primary areas of responsibility: program support and fund development.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Program and Development Associate will assist in growing our program offerings, including our professional resource network, and will also be responsible for identifying funding opportunities, including the procurement of grants.
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Expanding and maintaining records related to community resources on U.S. foreign policy topics
• Developing project proposals
• Compiling and editing program documents, including program itineraries
• Coordinating on-site logistics for incoming programs
• Preparing and assembling program materials
• Managing follow-up communication with local resources, including meetings confirmations and
thank you notes
• Updating and maintaining program databases with project data
• Collaborating with GlobalAustin leadership to develop funding strategies and revenue goals that
further organization and program goals
• Steering efforts to achieve revenue goals and adjust plans according to shifting needs and
• Researching and identifying prospective funding
• Cultivating relationships with new and current funders
• Executing funding strategies by working with leadership to develop narratives, budgets,
benchmarks, and outcomes for proposals and reports
• Managing the grant proposal and reporting process
• Maintaining records of solicitations and applications
• The Program & Development Associate is a professional, full-time, exempt position with an annual salary
range of $45,000-$48,000.
• After 60 days, the Program & Development Associate will be eligible for a hybrid work schedule as
determined with the Executive Director.
Please see the full job description for more information.